Personal, Business, Financial or Digital Organization Services
Included in this package:
1 Hour Service
During the Needs Assessment we will:
- Identify the organizing and life challenges you face
- Discuss what’s working and what’s not working for you
- List and prioritize your goals/projects
- Create a plan for your overall organizing project(s)
- Determine a timeline for the completion of the project, and the results you are wanting to get from the organizing project
- Schedule the necessary sessions required to fulfill your goals
I will provide:
- A fresh perspective and professional organizing experience.
- An estimate of hands-on organizing sessions your project will require.
- Professional and innovative solutions to your organizing challenges.
- One hour of hands-on or virtual organizing services to get us started or to complete a small organizing project.
I adhere to our industry’s code of ethics set by NAPO ( National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals) found Here ; AADMM Code of Ethics found Here, and the background checked and all NAOSA (National Association of Senior Advocates) members are vetted prior to acceptance. The vetting process includes a background check, license verification, agreement to uphold the National Association of Senior Advocates Gold Standards of Professional Practice™ as well as an online review check via various online consumer review websites and industry-specific sources. Members in violation of our standards are subject to membership revocation as stated Here. You can find out our organizing philosophy Here.